Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, External & Internal Feedback Team
Job Type: Full-time
- Effectively drive improved VOC implementation across key touch points
- Ensure resolution of customers’ complaints obtained from VOC within approved TAT
- Review report survey responses and track trends for improved service delivery.
- Ensure periodic stakeholder engagements to address and eradicate issues detected from VOC
- Oversee daily tasks and deliverables of the VOC team
- Coordinate timely reports submission.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online