Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Culture Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Communicate outcomes of key assessments and exercises (Mystery shopping, branch/head office inspections) to staff to promote improved performance.
- Communicate learning points from service investigations and key learning point to staff and ensure implementation of reward/sanction in line with service investigation reports.
- Prepare reward/sanction grids for service related concerns and ensure implementation for input into appraisal.
- Monitoring of Email etiquette to ensure adherence and apply rewards/sanctions where applicable.
- Carry out investigations of detected service failures and drive recommendations for improvement.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online