Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External & Internal Feedback Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Design and deploy survey for key customer segment and conduct external daily customer satisfaction surveys on key customer across touch points/channels (Branch, VULTe, ATMs, VULTe for Business, USSD & Polaris Xperience).
- Analyze, report survey responses and identify pain points, service issues and areas of improvements for the channels.
- Carry out and review feedback from Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey and IT services survey biannually and report identified pain points, service issues and area of improvements
- Launch and deploy surveys on; Internal Process improvements, general products & and market research as may be requested by internal stakeholders.
- Collate, analyze and report survey feedback for escalation to stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online