The Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation was established on the firm belief that every life is valuable. With minimal resources, every human being can thrive and achieve purpose when stirred in the right direction. It is our belief that by helping one person at a time a difference is made to a larger number in the long run and their lives are improved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ a Program Manager who manages all AGIF-related projects and programs.
- Program management responsibilities include coordinating and completing projects on time within budget and scope.
- Oversee several aspects of projects and report to the president of the organisation.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on volunteers’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other duties, as required and assigned.
Job Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Proven work experience in programs in the NGO sector.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for Program Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Application without a subject will not be reviewed.