Moment for Women Alliance is a registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with a focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant Officer – Female
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidates will assist in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, managing incoming and outgoing mail, launching regular social media campaigns
- Assist in operational activities of our organization including Gender-based violence case findings, policy advocacy, budget monitoring & community mobilization
- Raise awareness to end GBV, promote women and girls’ health and economic and financial inclusion, and political participation
- provide woman2woman counseling to women who are victims of GBV
- Liaise with partners, Government agencies on gender & development issues
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in ICT, graphics design skills, and internet-based applications.
- A Diploma or Degree in Public / Business Admin, Public Health / Nursing / Midwifery, Law, Sociology, Computer Science, or any related fields from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills in graphic design, particularly in Corel Draw, Photoshop, MS word, Ms excel, Canva, Powerpoint & social media
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota Ogun State and Lagos environs or be willing to relocate
- Candidates should possess a good working knowledge of NGOs program implementation, campaign, advocacy & community sensitization with excellent written and oral communication skills, Gender-based violence prevention, Sexual & reproductive health, budget & policy advocacy, proficiency in ICT, working knowledge of graphic designs, emails, Corel draws, Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google.
- Candidates with experience in Corel draw graphics design, adobe InDesign skills and internet-based applications such as canva will be highly prioritized
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.