Moment for Women Alliance is a registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with a focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Community Engagement Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our effort to advance sexual & reproductive health & rights and end violence against women and adolescent girls particularly those in the vulnerable and displacement setting, we are currently looking for results-driven and women’s health and rights advocates who possess good working knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods, gender-based violence prevention, policy advocacy, community and stakeholders engagement to join our program team.
- The successful candidates will assist in coordinating community advocacy visits and meetings as well as providing reproductive health counseling, support, and care for our key population.
- The candidate will work with the program manager in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, launching regular social media campaigns, and online campaigning.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND or B.Sc Degree in Community Health, Public Health, Sociology, or Nursing, with at least 1-year work experience.
- The ideal candidate must reside within Lagos and Ogun and must have experience in sexual & reproductive health and violence preventionissues
- ICT skills and internet-based applications is an added advantage.
- Candidates with professional certificates such as community and Public Health will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.