Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National RMNCAEH+N QoC Implementation Guide Consultant
Job ID: 2023-5239
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Consultant
- In The “National RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care Implementation Guide” prescribes and outlines steps for the operationalization of the National RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care strategy. It seeks to strengthen RMNCAEH+N QoC implementation at the Federal, States, LGAs and Health facility levels.
- It also seeks to provide the requisite frameworks for scale up and sustainability of RMNCAEH QoC interventions in Nigeria.
- The Federal Ministry of Health and partners require the services of a consultant to lead the process of reviewing and updating the existing National RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care Implementation Guide incorporating the National Primary Health Care Development Agency RMNCAEH+N QoC Implementation guide for the primary level of care.
- Work in collaboration with FMOH and partners to review the existing National RMNCAEH+NQoC Implementation Guide for QoC and NPHCDA RMNCAEH+N QoC Implementation Guide for primary level of care.
- Review and incorporate the NPHCDA component into the National document.
- Work in collaboration with FMoH to finalize the National Implementation Guide for RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care that will be used by all RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care stakeholders.
- Moderate the validation meeting with stakeholders and submit the National RMNCAEH+N Quality of Care Implementation Guide
- First Degree in Medical Science (MBBS, Nursing / Midwifery, Pharmacy etc.)
- Master’s degree in Medical Sciences / Public Health with Preferably not less than 8 years’ experience
- PHD will be an added advantage and/or professional certification in related field is an added advantage
- Post-graduate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology or related fields of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and Public Health.
- Advanced Level of Spoken & Written English
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure and collaboratively in a team
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
- The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer