WTS Energy – Our client, an Oil & Gas Services company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: E3D Piping Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: Yearly renewable Contract
- The right candidate will have experience working with an EPCI or Engineering company. They will work on all our client’s projects, not fixed on a particular project.
- Safety and rigorous adherence to relevant specifications and standards for all piping designs produced;
- Accountable for the layout design and engineering scope adherence in accordance with project specifications & standards of all piping designs Equipment modeling, piping modeling, support modeling in E3D.
- Should be adept in 3D modeling tools. Conceptualization and Preparation of plant layouts. Should be able to work in MicroStation.
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with 5 to 15 years of experience;
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry preferably will experience working with an EPCI or Engineering company
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups
- Skilled in using E3D for equipment modeling and piping modelling;
- Experience in process piping design and have the ability to utilize a P & ID to develop a constructible and cost effective 3D model;
- A working knowledge of valves, in-line devices and typical support details;
- Exposure to global design codes and experience of using them in piping design;
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
- The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer