Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Intern
About the Team
- Sun King’s in-house Creative Team drives the strategy for and creates all of the company’s consumer, corporate, and internal marketing and brand related assets.
- Ranging from customer-facing marketing materials, below- and above- the line campaign collaterals, to product images and videos, corporate presentations, the Sun King Creative team defines and upholds the company’s brand and produces all materials to support the brand’s market leadership in more than 40 countries.
About the Role
- We are looking for a Motion Graphics Intern to be part of our fast-paced team. He/She will deliver visual content that accompanies and complements the written aspects of communication materials.
- Work in close partnership with the copywriter, brand managers as well as collaboratively with other internal teams and senior management to create authentic, engaging and compelling animated communication.
- Create transformative, industry-defining work that helps set our Sun King brand above the rest. We are looking for talent, passion and enthusiasm.
What you would be expected to do:
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing/creative team.
- You’ll demonstrate initiative in attending to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- You’ll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives
- E-commerce Listing Content
- Creating fresh designs for multiple platforms ranging from Jumia, Pepperfry, Croma, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Designing seasonal advertisements, promotional & festive campaigns.
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) Posts: Festival creatives, Product promotions.
- In-App advertising designs
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Arts or related courses
- Done your NYSC
- 0 to 1 year of experience creating motion design graphics
- A portfolio of few of your creative projects to share (either during freelancing or personal projects).
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects/ Adobe Premiere/ Illustrator/ Photoshop
- Passion to design for web and emerging digital technologies.
- the curiosity about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online