The National Institute of Credit Administration is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Drive Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Your primary job roles are as stated below:
- Drive the NICA Membership operations in a fair, objective and courteous manner.
- Generate both weekly and monthly target performance reports and submit to the Head of the department.
- Implementing fully, as a responsibility, all measures, guidelines and recommendations necessary for a successful recruitment of persons into NICA Membership.
- Deal with membership-related correspondences and other inquiries.
- Your work demands that you must work quickly and accurately, even under pressure, while at the same time having a positive approach to meeting targets and being willing to take on new tasks.
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Age – 25 years and above.
- Educational qualification – degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other social science course, with high marketing skills including business communication.
- Computer skill – Must be very skillful in the use of computer
- Social media experience – must be well experienced in LinkedIn, email marketing, Facebook, other platforms and internet browsing.
- Other super requirements – very sound in English, super written skills, extrovert smart, hardworking, and excellent personality.
The expected remuneration for this role is N100,000.00 subject to review based on productivity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyana Oworo.