Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) is a multilateral financial institution, created by African sovereign states to provide pragmatic solutions to Africa’s infrastructure deficit and challenging operating environment. We actively pursue these solutions by developing and financing infrastructure, natural resources and industrial assets for the enhanced productivity and economic growth of African states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Country Relations (General)
Job Reference: CR8323A
Employment Type: Internship
- This is a front office role where the Intern is required to provide support in the prudent and professional management of AFC’s Country Relations efforts.
- This includes the management of AFC’s country memberships; ratification procedures by member states; securing and operationalizing strategic partnerships; event execution and mission support; origination and coverage; as well as general administrative support.
- Economic, Socio-political and Project Research.
- Support in the implementation of CR’s rolling strategy.
- Support development of Reports.
- Manage administrative duties for Country Relations.
- First Degree in International Relations, Diplomacy, Political Science, Public Affairs, Global Affairs, Development Studies, Public Administration etc.
- Deep understanding of Finance, Economics and/or Accounting will be a significant added advantage.
- Additional relevant qualifications such an MBA or MSc. (Could be in view) in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Previous internship or work experience in Government, Quasi-Governments, Multilaterals, etc, will be favourably assessed.
- Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with minimal prior notice
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Reference as the subject of the mail.