Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) is a multilateral financial institution, created by African sovereign states to provide pragmatic solutions to Africa’s infrastructure deficit and challenging operating environment. We actively pursue these solutions by developing and financing infrastructure, natural resources and industrial assets for the enhanced productivity and economic growth of African states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Country Relations (Equity Mobilization)
Job Reference: CR8323B
Employment Type: Internship
- This is a front office role where the Intern is required to provide support in the prudent and professional management of AFC’s Equity Mobilization efforts, as well as general administrative support.
- Support in equity raise efforts.
- Support market intelligence and research.
- Assist with planning events related to the Equity Raise Program.
- Manage administrative duties for Country Relations.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Deep understanding of international relations/diplomacy, political science, public affairs, global affairs will be a significant added advantage.
- Additional relevant qualifications such an MBA or M.Sc. (could be in view) in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Previous internship or work experience in private equity, investment management, investor relations, sovereign wealth fund, pension fund.
- Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with minimal prior notice.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory while oral and written fluency in other international languages will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Reference as the subject of the mail.