Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
About the Role
- The Trade Marketing Sales Analyst plays a pivotal role in shaping the success of Trade Marketing function by delivering comprehensive sales reporting, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations.
- Their efforts directly impact the decision-making process of Trade Marketing function, enabling them to achieve Regional and National insights on promotion & competition activities in trade.
- This role requires some close engagement with senior stakeholders, and helps drive data-informed strategies, and elevate the strategic decisions that directly impacts the performance of our sales force.
Marketing Promotion Performance Reporting:
- Spearhead the creation and timely delivery all Trade Marketing Promotions reporting.
- Collaborate closely with Channel Managers to ensure these reports are tailored to their specific needs and drive valuable insights.
- Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and targets for Marketing Promotion performance tracking
Strategic Insights and Visualization:
- Innovate by designing and updating interactive dashboards and visualizations, enhancing decision-making for the Trade Marketing Function
- Champion the optimization and automation of reporting processes, elevating data accuracy and operational efficiency.
- Work alongside stakeholders to identify and implement process enhancement.
Data-Driven Planning and Target Setting:
- Craft precise promotion forecasts and actionable insights that empower the Trade Marketing team in their strategic planning
- Sales volume sizing for all proposed/planned promotions
Ad-hoc Initiatives and Leadership Support:
- Assist Trade Marketing team with ad-hoc investigative reports and tracking region-focused Key Business Indicators (KBIs).
- Compile insightful presentations for Trade Marketing Leadership Team meetings, offering valuable insights drawn from Sales, Brand & Pack regional/National performance.
Are these your secret ingredients?
- Innovation Hub
- Performance Delivery
- Execution Mastery
- Strategic Partnership
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND, preferably in an analytical subject area (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Economics).
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Working in the FMCG space is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online