The College of Insurance and Financial Management (CIFM) was established by the Governing Council of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) via a Resolution passed at its statutory meeting held on the 16th of November 2016. The CIFM started its operations in 2010 under the Training Directorate of the CIIN but moved to its present campus on the 5th of January 2015. Our vision to become the Choice College of Insurance Training in Africa and our mission is to provide insurance training of global standards to meet industry’s requirement for today and tomorrow. The main objective for which the College of Insurance and Financial Management was established is to provide long lasting solutions to manpower training and development problems of the insurance industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer / Digital Marketer
Location: Asese Village, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying technical problems.
- Deploying the appropriate IT solutions to solve problems.
- Designing computer-based systems or programs.
- Identifying user needs with technology.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
- Implement security measures.
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Good with Cpanel (emails).
- Experience in Securing email communications.
- Experience in securing network connections
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Implement a strategy to research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of the campaign.
- Establish and maintain relationships withemployee, and public interest groups.
- Plan or direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2 – 5 years working experience as an IT Officer / Digital Marketer.
- Microsoft Office.
- Cyber security ish.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.