ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing financial data, developing financial models, and preparing financial reports to support investment decision-making.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support investment decision-making.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly operating reports and financial projections.
- Review and distribute monthly financial reports to stores and cost/profit centres.
- Track expenses and revenues versus budget and forecast, and also analyze fluctuations.
- Prepare monthly consolidations and executive financial packages.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify investment opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial information binder for external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and IFRS.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with financial modelling and valuation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com