A National Health Insurance Provider (HMO) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Control
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take an active part in the accounting activities, including budgeting.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Ensuring that company and statutory directives are complied with.
- Review financial performance to optimize cost and maximize revenue.
- Good cost-benefit analysis skill.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Membership of a professional accounting body i.e ICAN or ANAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of three years experience in Accounting or Auditing
- Age limit – above 30 years
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Experience in corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Required Skills for the Duties:
- The ideal candidate must have strong financial analytical skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates prowess in Accounting and Finance.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 20th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and advanced to the next stage of the selection process.