A National Health Insurance Provider (HMO) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer I
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Bayelsa, Edo, Kaduna & Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate Professional Nurse and First Degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program (University)
- Must be a registered and licensed practitioner.
- Possession of recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Nurse and Midwifery Professional.
- Ability to work seamlessly with Computers and other communication equipment and software.
- Our priority or preference for the right candidates for this vacant position is the possession of abundant soft skills which include; Integrity, Tenacity, Strong Determination to achieve Measurable Output, Flexibility, Innovative Mind, Respect for Time Keeping, Teachable, Good Personality et al.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 20th June, 2023 (6 pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume in one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and advanced to the next stage of the selection process.