Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) is a multilateral financial institution, created by African sovereign states to provide pragmatic solutions to Africa’s infrastructure deficit and challenging operating environment. We actively pursue these solutions by developing and financing infrastructure, natural resources and industrial assets for the enhanced productivity and economic growth of African states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Risk Management
Job ID.: IRM8824
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder will be expected to work with Risk Management and Information Technology teams to develop and deliver functional, tailored software-based information management solutions to manage and process compliance and risk management.
- Work to develop and deliver an automated risk reporting model.
- Work to develop and deploy a risk management web-based training platform
- Ensure excellent project and time management throughout the project;
- Liaise with potential users to assess and build in specific user requirements into information management solutions
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing, corrections/review and troubleshooting where required; ensure timely delivery within stipulated project period.
- Honours Degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent.
- MBA or MA/MSc or equivalent post graduate degree is desirable.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in information technology-based environment, preferably in financial institutions (investment bank, commercial bank or development bank).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Reference as the subject of the mail.