Emel Hospital Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria is a multi-specialists’ hospital, situated at 21 Road, Z Close in Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin Local Government Lagos, Nigeria. Emel Hospital is a purpose-built 44 bed hospital situated on a piece of land specially approved for its purpose by the Federal Housing Authority.
The hospital was declared open on the 9th of December 1988 by the then Honorable Minister of Health of Nigeria, Prof. Olikoye Ransome-Kuti. It is the first private hospital in Lagos, Nigeria to be designated “Baby Friendly Hospital” by the Federal Ministry of Health in 1993. We are a well-recognized and foremost pediatric referral centre in Amuwo Odofin area and its environs, as well as providing general medical care and specialist services in obstetrics and gynaecology, internal medicine and various surgical specialities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting up and maintaining ultrasound equipment
- Performing ultrasound examinations on patients
- Producing images resulting from the ultrasound examinations
- Interpreting ultrasound images to aid patient diagnosis
- Carrying out training on ultrasound equipment for other healthcare professionals
- Addressing patients’ concerns before, during and after ultrasound examinations
- Keeping up-to-date records of scans performed and images produced
- Referring patients to other healthcare professionals and facilities, when necessary
- Soothing and reassuring nervous or anxious patients.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc in relevant fields with 3 – 4 years work experience.
N220,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their end CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.