TAC Professional Services – The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals. With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards, integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer / Office Administrator
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced HR / Admin officer / Office Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative tasks and HR functions of the company.
- Plan and coordinate administrative activities and daily operations of the firm.
- Ensure the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations of all constituted government authorities
- Ensure that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Identify and assess current and future training needs and develop training and development plans
- Maintain and update company databases and organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Liaising and building relationships with vendors in respect of business transactions with the organization and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Oversee the recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, managing the hiring process, and ensuring the right staff is recruited for the right position and function
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Prepare orientation/on-boarding program for newly recruited staff regarding the company’s policies, processes, and procedures
- Initiate employee performance periodically and develop staff appraisal systems
- Ensure adequate control over the use of all firm’s assets as well as their safety.
- Supporting firm-wide problem resolution and decision-making
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage the firm’s Social media handles for visibility, content creation etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2 – 4 years of post-NYSC experience in an HR / Admin / Office Management role
- Excellent time-management, organization and people skills, high degree of flexibility, and excellent multitasking ability.
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems: i.e. recruitment tools/software, Canva, Graphic design/digital Marketing tools etc.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with managing the firm’s social media/website/online platforms.
- Excellent in record management; electronic and paper filing systems, Data base management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tack and diplomacy
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proactive, punctual and reliable with multitasking abilities.
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills, presentation skills.
- Be Creative, Innovative and forward thinking.
- Not more than 30 years Old as at the date of this advert.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, reach us on WhatsApp via: 07064809594 .