Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting / MPR Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Financial Reporting Officer.
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of the preparation and rendition of the monthly performance reports and creation of budgets for Branches, Account Officers and Strategic Business Units.
- Monthly preparation of consolidated management accounts
- Preparation and analysis of regional, directorate and subsidiary performance reports
- Preparation and analysis of branch and business unit monthly performance reports
- Preparation of account officer reports
- Preparation of Small Business Units profitability reports
- Budget preparation, variance analysis (review) and financial forecasting
- Preparation of monthly provisioning schedule for the Bank
- Other requirements as it relates to the Bank’s focus at a particular point.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or in any related discipline
- At least three (3) years of relevant professional experience in financial reporting, preferably gained in the banking sector.
- Should have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Must have strong work ethics and an inclination to work smart as part of a competent team.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as ability to master new materials quickly.
- Have proven ability to achieve results within time constraints and be highly motivated and organized
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or other recognized accounting/finance qualification is a plus
- Usage of Power BI reporting tool / Basic IT knowledge & Script writing will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online