Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor or Associate Professor (Human Anatomy)
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage a highly competent and result-oriented Professor or Associate Professorto join our dynamic Human Anatomy Department, College of Health Sciences.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates must possess an MBBS, M.Sc and PhD Degree.
- The candidate must have a record of substantial publications in reputable journals and evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- For the position of Professor, the candidate must have been an Associate Professor for a minimum of three (3) years in a recognized degree awarding institution while for the position of Associate Professor, the candidate must have been a Senior Lecturer for not less than three (3) in a recognized degree awarding institution.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the Institution’s Development Plan and the institution’s strategic planning processes.
- Possess theability to prioritize and accurately complete tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF (saved with their Full Name), their Cover Letter explaining how they meet the advertised criteria (also in PDF) and Names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about their professional achievements and abilities to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email e.g, Professor – Human Anatomy Department.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.