Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Facility Specialist is responsible for overseeing specific functional duties and responsibilities associated with facilities assessments, maintenance, repairs and other systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of an assigned facility with a view to long-term preservation of the asset value.
- Coordinate Base maintenance activities within various Business Lines and Functions.
- Responsible for applying Permit to Work (if any) and closure.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities.
- Follow up and supervise all Preventive maintenance schedules.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure QHSE procedures are followed during maintenance activities.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations for maintenance.
- Handle property administration by troubleshooting, completing tagging, data entry & inventory; completing purchase orders, receiving; completing record keeping; establishing tracking system, gathering information and, information gathering and support for space allocation decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering, Sciences or Facility management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online