IFS Group, a Cleaning and Facility Management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Banana Island / Ikoyi / Obalende / Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for multi-skilled candidate who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills.
- Facilities Officer is responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure, among other duties.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Managing airconditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in facilities management.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g.CFM) will be an advantage.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
N100,000 – N127,000 Monthly with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.