Appzone Limited – Our client, Qore, is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Technical Assistant to the COO
Job Opening ID: 127
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform traditional executive assistant duties, including calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and correspondence management for the COO.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the day-to-day activities and requirements of a technology and lifestyle COO.
- Conduct thorough research on the latest AI tools and technologies in the market.
- Identify and evaluate AI tools that align with the entrepreneur’s needs and can significantly enhance productivity.
- Collaborate with the entrepreneur to understand specific pain points and areas where AI tools can be implemented to achieve improved output.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in AI technology to ensure the entrepreneur remains at the forefront of innovation.
- Proactively recommend and present AI tool recommendations to the COO, highlighting the potential benefits and cost-effectiveness of such tools.
- Assist in the implementation and integration of selected AI tools into the COO’s workflow.
- Provide training and support to the COO in effectively utilizing the chosen AI tools.
- Assist in generating prompts for natural language processing models, ensuring high-quality and relevant outputs.
- Collaborate with the AI team to develop strategies for prompt engineering that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of AI-driven problem solving.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements in prompt engineering and contribute to the development of best practices.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and handle data securely.
- B.Eng / B.Tech / B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field of study.
- Good understanding of the dynamics of the Fintech/Tech industry and awareness of the skills required to provide Executive / Technical support to a lifestyle Senior Executive.
- Good understanding of AI tools and technologies, with a passion for staying updated on the latest advancements.
- Good research skills and the ability to identify and evaluate suitable AI tools.
- Familiarity with prompt engineering techniques and strategies.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities to ensure seamless execution of tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with the COO effectively, AI team, and interact with internal and external business partners, stakeholders and staff across all levels
- Tech-savviness and adaptability to learn quickly and implement new AI tools.
- Discretion and professionalism when handling confidential information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), and Outlook
- Good phone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks, with the ability to respond to shifts in directions and priorities.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work option (Hybrid)
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online