Appzone Limited – Qore is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Opening ID: 128
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Project Manager in implementing projects from start to finish.
- He/She would support in planning, drafting project plans and PIDs, monitoring projects and preparation of reports and escalating project related issues to the Senior Project Manager.
- He/she is to ensure that the project handed over to the solution delivery team is managed and delivered according to the outlines scope and client’s expectation.
- This role functions within Qore and reports to Solutions Delivery Manager.
What you’ll Do
- Create project plan and other supporting projects document before project kickoff
- Monitor and report project progress to key stakeholders
- Manage the implementation for channels specific integration.
- Skills in Project management, Stakeholder Management, Risk & Issues Management
- Project Monitoring & Control using Microsoft Project
- Project scheduling using Microsoft Project
- Experience in Product management, Business requirement gathering & documentation, good understanding of SDLC
- Behavioral & technical competency: Analytical skills, Data analysis, Stakeholder management, Organization skills, Time management, Written and verbal communication, Leadership and Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and certifications in CAPM & PRINCE 2
Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Qore includes;
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work mode
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings
Appliaction Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online