Appzone Limited – Qore is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Opening ID: 130
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist is primarily responsible for implementing strategies & activities geared towards attracting, sourcing and ensuring that Qore hires the best Talents to drive/support the company’s short, mid & long-term goals.
- We seek to hire a result driven individual skilled at multitasking, someone who pays attention to detail, is empathetic and sociable
- Cadre: This role functions within Qore and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager
What You’ll Do
- Source for the most suitable candidates for the role through creative and exhaustive recruitment channels
- Manage entire candidate’s the journey & experience from the point of strategy development and implementation up to the point of salary negotiations and drafting of contracts
- Recommend relevant assessment centers & tools suitable for the vacant role within the organization
- Develop and implement Employer branding initiatives to help position Appzone Qore as an outstanding employer.
- Oversee talent acquisition operational duties including; Design & manage internship processes, Implement continuous development initiatives & review of job profiles, coordinate job & career fairs
- Manage onboarding processes and new hire introductions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines
- 2 years of experience in Recruiting or Executive Recruiting focusing on engineering and related technical roles
- Experience in managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers in a global business environment
- Experience managing sourcing top talents using multiple recruitment tools
- Competencies in negotiations, data analytics, brand management, active listening, and organizational skills
- Excellent business communications skills in speaking and writing
- Recruiting within a tech startup in Africa is a nice to have experience for this role
- Sourcing globally, across the UAE and East African countries is a nice to have experience for this role
- Technology savvy candidates with some background knowledge of computer science is a nice to have experience for this role.
Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Qore includes;
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work mode
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings
Appliaction Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online