The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interested for the Engagement of Auctioneer
- We seek an experienced contractor to provide auction services for the orgainzation.
- The Contractor shall be a registered auctioneer, and shall possess all permits, licenses, and any other certification required for the prosecution of work under this service.
- The contractor shall perform this auction services in accordance with local laws.
- The contractor shall provide evidence of past and present records of handling open auction sales.
Requirements / Qualifications
In order for prospective contractors to be considered for the solicitation process, they must meet the following qualifications:
- Must provide all requisite licenses, certifications, or accreditation.
- Must provide proof of experience, past and present records of handling open auction sales.
- Evidence that the auctioneer has an established business office.
- Evidence of adequate financial capability to handle the service.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest together with a full CV (MS word format), company profile, cover letter, and supporting documents, highlighting their experience and skills, to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only electronic applications will be accepted.