Lumos is a market leading provider of high-quality solar home systems in Africa, designed to make reliable and clean power accessible to everyone. Lumos combines easy to use technology with a personalised service to power prosperity for millions of people. Lumos enables people living off the electricity grid or with a poor electricity supply to replace hazardous and expensive fossil fuel generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other basic electronic devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Hausa Speaking)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess relevant academic qualifications (Minimum of HND / B.Sc and relevant qualification or its equivalent).
- Candidate shall have Post Graduate Experience of one (1) year.
- He/she must have excellent Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to speak Hausa and any of Yoruba or Igbo.
- The ability to communicate and relate with customers in English, Hausa, and any other language is a must.
- He / she must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have completed NYSC.
What Working at Lumos Offers
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Health care benefits and Pension.
- Typing speed – Minimum of 40 words/minute.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.