Appzone Limited – Qore is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst / Product Manager
Job Opening ID: 131
Employment Type: Full Time
What you’ll do
- Conduct technical analysis of product and software to ensure that business and functional requirements are met.
- Communicate technical requirements to the solution delivery team and development concerns to business stakeholders.
- Identifies key dependencies, risks and knock-on impacts of new development work and application enhancements.
- Leads the development of conceptual/architectural designs.
- Writes stories, creates defects and runs backlog refinement meetings with the team.
- Manages defect resolution process.
- Continuously monitor feature development at the feature level adjusting throughout implementation as needed.
- Review product demo against acceptance criteria for the feature set
- Decomposes business requirements and customer experiences into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap.
- Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- 2+ years of business analysis experience in a software development project
- Technical Competencies: Business analysis, Business modeling, Product Management, Process mapping and design,
- Requirement definition and management, technical documentation / writing, technical systems analysis, and solution design
- Behavioral competency: Job ownership, Informal leadership and teamwork skills, Organizational skills, People management, Negotiation, Decision making – Committed to deliver on time and to quality, Willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Comfortable working at a detailed level with interface specifications & doing related data mappings to and from APIs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with development and business stakeholders within an Agile team.
- Proficiency in toolset such as JIRA, Confluence, Visio, – Committed to deliver on time and to quality.
- Empowerment and accountability, demonstrating independent thinking and a collaboration mindset.
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context and remain centered on the strategic picture, identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and the development team, while working and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders .
- Technical background and experience in the financial industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaboratively design solutions that both enhance the product offering, and work within the design principles.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Acceptance Test Driven Development.
Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Qore includes;
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work option
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online