Youth Advocacy for Social Change Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Ilesa Town of Osun State, Nigeria. The foundation was founded in 2013 to promote youth education, empowerment, inspiration, and motivation toward becoming societal change agents infused with the qualities of hard work, honesty, and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Administrator
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and manage yearly academic calendar for the foundations’ secondary school programs.
- Manage and provide weekly updates on the foundations’ secondary school program.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the foundation secondary school programs and be present daily to monitor classes.
- Oversee and prepare the resources for the conduct of tests, examinations, practical classes, debates, seminars, and other developmental programs for the secondary school section.
- Coordinate all the teachers of the foundation and ensure strict adherence to the dictates of the foundation.
- Maintain the existing relationship between the foundation and education administrators in secondary schools within Ilesa metropolis and Osun State in general.
- Conduct routine visitation and monitoring to the home and school of each of the beneficiaries of the foundation.
- Provide pastoral care, guardianceand counseling and be able to motivate students to excellence in all areas.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Applicants will be required to have Bachelor’s Degree with minimum Second Class Upper grade from reputable institution.
- Minimum of two years post NYSC work experience in administration, education or non-governmental sector.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft packages and graphics design.
- Proofing leadership and management experience.
- Must have proper knowledge of Ilesa Township and be residing or be willing to relocate to Ilesa.
- Have appreciable knowledge on secondary education and education policies in Nigeria.
- Must be able to inspire, guide and counsel students.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.