Bread of Life Development Foundation through eWASH publishes news, interviews, and information on Water and Sanitation issues in Nigeria. We are a non governmental organisation promoting access to safe drinking water and sanitation services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Survey Coordinator, Supervisor and Enumerator
Employment Type: Temporary
- For an oncoming Household survey on access to Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene services and facilities in Lagos State, Bread of Life invites suitably qualified candidates to apply as Survey Coordinator, Survey Supervisors, and Enumerators.
- This is a temporary field assignment for one month. Prior experience in conducting household surveys and customer enumeration is essential.
- Conduct household surveys; Key Informant interviews; and Focus Group Discussions
- Minimum of Master’s Degree for Survey Coordinator, Bachelor’s Degree for Supervisors, and School Certificate / OND / HND / BSc for Enumerators
- Good research skills using mixed methodologies.
- Residency in Lagos State and knowledge of the metropolis
- Flair for field work
- Excellent interview skills
- Demonstrable skills in community relations
- Proficiency in use of mobile digital tools (phones or tablets) for data collection.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.