The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Executive
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ a Sales Executive who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, and who has a good network of clients in the industry.
- Responsibilities will include, meeting with and bringing customers who are looking for solar solutions, providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems, as well as creating solar channel partners.
- Generating Leads for Solar Solutions
- Creating Solar Channel Partners
- Giving sales presentations on company equipment and solar systems.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any of the following disciplines, i.e. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/Social Science/Marketing, or Business Management.
- Must have 2-4 years of relevant experience in the Solar, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, or Power Products Industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Great networking skills
- Technical Know-How
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales and MS Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.