PLUS Marketing is a 360-degree Marketing Consult, Support, Strategy development and Business solutions company. We are focused on creatively engaging consumers/customers/end-users with memorable experience that impact on brands in our care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Lead – Experiential
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder would oversee managing all aspects of a project, including planning, organizing, staffing, and directing resources to ensure that it is completed on time and meets clients’ brief and vision.
A typical day on the job will involve.
- Drive Marketing Projects of the company to ensure a long-lasting relationship and valuable exchange of resources between the Agency and her Clients.
- Must ensure that all briefs are well understood and clear to all those involved, must understand clients’ needs and objectives, and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- Ensure long-lasting’ relationships and valuable exchange of resources between the Agency and her Clients.
- The position is responsible for the coordination of experiential brand activities as well as coordination of the brand’s marketing communication efforts.
- You must draw daily, weekly, and monthly reports of experiential brand activities and deliverables.
- Develop, implement and monitor project teams and budgets effectively.
- Ensure rehearsals for all events and projects to guarantee the maintenance of standards of shows and events in accordance with the client’s briefs.
- Generate production briefs and review with all involved in the project.
- Contribute to the timely achievement of the department’s goals and measures of success
- Provide additional support to other parts of the organization as needed
- Setting up and running of events and projects with hands-on approach.
- Develop, implement and monitor project teams and budgets.
- Creating and executing bespoke Marketing Communication solutions for clients.
- Work on all Strategic brand operations of the company from planning to execution.
- Show support for the coordination of all strategic brand activities as well as coordination of the brand’s marketing communication efforts, drive and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or any other related field with at least a second-class upper (2.1) from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of Experiential Marketing.
- 2-4/5 years of work experience in experiential space or managing Projects.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Creative thinker with prolific ideas
- Strong research skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Digital Marketing
- Good Data Analysis skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to plan and multitask.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.