WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sealine Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Perform and/or supervise the correct execution of sealine design and installation analysis.
- Learn/improve the knowledge and the use of the available software for pipeline design and installation analysis.
- Learn/improve the capabilities in design and analysis.
- The Engineer executes the activities within his area of responsibility, ensuring compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
Act as Project Specialist Leader (PSL) or Project Specialist (PS) for Sealine Design or Sealine Installation Analysis:
- Perform all discipline analyses, technical reports, specifications,and drawings required to design the pipelinesystem and relevant components.
- Assist with the selection of laying spread/methods, perform installation design analysis for the pipeline system, and define operational installation limits.
- Verify subcontracted engineering.
- Prepare technical specifications and requisition for material and services purchasing.
- Oversee the bid evaluation and procurement phases.
- Ensure an adequate standard of technical documentation and contribute in updating Company standards.
- Review the Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Prepare technical qualifications and contribute tothe definition of the technical proposal while bidding for EPCI and T and I contracts.
- Contribute to update and improving the department tools for Sealine Engineering
- Contribute to maintaining the excellence in Sealine Engineering.
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and improving the department quality system.
- Contribute to the standardization and definition of procedures for the department working process.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online