Energymall is Nigeria’s online & offline retailer of energy and building efficiency products, project supplies and installation services. Simply put, we are online to serve you from the comfort of your home and offline, if you want a physical understanding of the product before purchasing and embarking on your project. From lighting supplies to inverters and thermal insulation, our passion is to provide you the competitive pricing, technical know-how and reliable delivery required to excel in personal and organizational projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Officer
- We are seeking a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback .
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Individual that can speak French is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.