The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Job ID.: R2956
Employment Type: Part-time
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other materials used for water distribution and waste water disposed in the building
- Carries out occasional repair work as required
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing systems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements.
- MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status.