Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Makurdi, Gboko & Otukpo – Benue and Ala – Katsina
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business Development, bringing new customers on board as per monthly sales targets.
- Listing of the products in all supermarkets.
- Able to provide product technical information to the customers.
- Able to design thinking and provide market information to the company for strategic decisions.
- Follow up on orders status with dispatch & sales admin.
- Follow up on payments as per the agreed credit/cash terms.
- Strictly adhere to company’s processes.
- Ensuring orders are sent on time to the company by the customers.
- Follow up on execution of JBPs agreement.
- Time management and settling of payments collected either in bank or main office after each trip
- Ensure proper visibility of the brands across the trade.
- Giving details of various goods/services, offers, and terms of sale by visiting customers and/or customers in allotted areas.
- Creating interest in goods and seeking sale or an agreement to see superiors for further prospecting.
- Ensure that company products are accessible to all channels in the assigned area
- Distributing letters, information sheets and other documents to customers as directed by the Sales Manager
- Market Information to be reported promptly: Competitor activities, Price matrix, market presence, market environments, products sold by the dealer, issues raised by dealers
- HND / B.Sc in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years as Sales Representative in Detergent,Soap Company desirable
- Proximity to Makurdi, Gboko, Otukpo, Katshina -Ala is an added advantage
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted.
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Ability to overcome sales objections and problem resolution
- Ability to keep self updated on the professional developments in the area of work.
- Good Interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Always on the lookout for business development, orders and opportunities
- Ability to cope with sales targets, time pressure and stress
- Keen observation and analytical capacity.
- Arithmetical ability to show the dealers the benefit they get from selling our products.
- To be open minded and frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
- Technical knowledge of the products.
- Honesty, Integrity, Initiative,
- Must be a good listener and observer.
- Resourceful,Passionate,Pleasing Manners
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.