JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, air compressors, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
JMG is searching for great talent. As one of the leading companies in power generation, electrical infrastructures,and industrial equipment, JMG Limited is keen on finding diverse professionals that are committed to the success of our clients and company. Working for us means joining a team of talented professionals eager to ensure Strong Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction.To achieve this, we hire only the Best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and business-oriented Sales professional who will develop relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention.
- Act as a consultant by developing account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue.
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers. Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking.
- Conduct appropriate presentations on the Company’s products and services.
- Help in improving Company’s brands awareness.
- Liaise with other departments and ensure the availability of stock for sales.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the Company’s products and services as soon as orders are payments are made.
- Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing on the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Follow up on after sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs.
- Identify product and services improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities and competitors. Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons.
- Assist with client retention and business development, conduct research, process quotations and tenders, receive payments and organize delivery documentation of the finished product, process orders through company’s internal system.
- Analyze the markets potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Prepare and submit reports on customer needs, complaints, inquiries and determine potential solutions.
- Prepare written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecast, lost accounts. Prepare and submit sales reports as requested.
- Participate on behalf of the Company in exhibitions and trade shows.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products
- Candidates must reside on the Island.
- Results-oriented, autonomous, and efficient.
- Excellent networking skills
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.