ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer / Specialist III (Engineering)
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off
- Provide the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completion of drilling programs.
- Ensure well objectives are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied.
- Provide technical expertise on drilling engineering to the Operations and Development teams.
Task and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level1 and 2 tasks, a Level3 will:
- Prepare Drilling Basis of Design documentation including Casing Design, Torque / Drag, Hydraulics
- Develop functional specifications and scopes of work for equipment and services
- Make continuous effort to improve regional well construction performance
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Experience: 20 years
- Experience with well planning and execution
- Experience with international assignments required
- Experience in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
- Experience with well design software as well as Microsoft applications
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Industry experience with well planning and execution
Scope of Work Specific to this Assignment:
- Completions, workover and well intervention experience is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.