The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (“LSETF” or “the Fund”), was established by The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, for job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment. LSETF serves as an instrument to inspire the creative and innovative energies of all Lagos residents and reduce unemployment across the State. The Fund has the mandate to directly invest N25Billion in helping Lagos residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”) or acquire skills to get better jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible identifying, measuring, managing, and reporting risks. Helping develop processes to better evaluate business-specific risk. Monitoring important as well as critical risk issues, conducting risk and compliance assessments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Risk Management Policies and Processes
- Drive the Fund’s risk management strategy as defined by the Head Risk Management.
- Maintain a risk awareness culture within the organization.
- Monitor and report on non-adherence to Fund’s risk framework / policies to the Board and Management providing advice on possible resolution of critical issues.
- Undertake the development, deployment, and analysis of Risk Control Self-Assessment Questions, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), and other strategic risk parameters (key risk exposures and early warning indicators).
- Support the development of analytical systems, data management capabilities and processes.
- Proactive identification and analysis of emergent risks to the organization, design appropriate mitigations, and implement accordingly.
- Ensuring knowledge of the fund’s expectation is clear to the funds partner financial institutions.
- Continuous analysis of the funds partners and agreement to ensure all counterparty risks are adequately mitigated.
- Keep abreast with rules, regulations and best business practices and ensure dissemination to all in the organization.
- Undertake risk assessments of the organization’s investments, products, procedures, and service level agreements.
- Overall Fund and Loan Portfolio Management – Portfolio analytical work to provide senior management with current state of portfolio performance and provide recommendation to improve the portfolio quality and diversification.
- Monthly Loan Portfolio Reporting/Data Analytics (Quality, Concentration Analysis, Geographic Spread, Sectoral Reporting, Beneficiaries’ age, Quality Migration Analysis, Additional Employment tracking, Maturity e.t.c)
- Conduct quarterly stress test on Loan Portfolio
- Ensure insurance of all beneficiaries, liaise with insurance brokers.
- Maintenance of a good working relationship with fulfilment partners to ensure NPL ratio stays within agreed threshold.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.