Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-Ââ€Âprofit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Data Science / Research
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultants will support implementation science documentation of the C19RM in Abuja with visits to supported states
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Contributing to and writing research findings for publications, papers, presentations, and other documents for the C19 RM grant.
- S/He will support the writing of Manuscript, literature reviews, qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- The candidate will also provide support to the development of technical reports and will be responsible for running research projects from protocol development to implementation; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and publication.
- Utilize specialized computer/statistical software to address statistical and mathematical questions/issues related to the C19 RM grant.
- Submit a monthly report of the consultancy assignment to the technical team.
- Must possess a Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Health Sciences with expertise in Research or Public Health. A postgraduate degree in the relevant position will be desirable.
- Skills and experience in the use of Quantitative and Qualitative research methods.
- Experience working with District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2).
- Good knowledge of public health research.
- Acquaintance with HIV/AIDS programming is highly desirable.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and be able to make informed split-second decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.