John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Supply of Water Dispensers
RFQ Number: JSI-2023-06-M-RITE PROJECT(WATER DISPENSER)
Locations: Abuja, Imo, Jigawa, Edo, Bayelsa and Lagos
Delivery Location: Abuja, Imo, Jigawa, Edo, Bayelsa and Lagos
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: On or before June 16th, 2023
JSI is seeking vendor to supply the following water dispensers specified in the table below:
|1||Water Dispenser||Double Door(Any brand)||2||FCT, Abuja|
|2||Water Dispenser||Double Door(Any brand)||5 (one each per state)||LagosImoBayelsaJigawaEdo|
Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
- Bidders are expected to submit properly signed financial bid with company’s letter head paper.
- Prices of items
- Samples of items
- Delivery period
- Validity of price quotation (should not be less than 90days)
- Past experience of similar goods to INGOs (three reference letter/past contracts copy/PastPurchaseOrder)
- Minimum 1-year warranty statement from the supplier and after sales support service.
- JSI Office in Abuja, Imo, Jigawa, Edo, Bayelsa & Lagos State.
Vendors are expected to submit the following :
- Price Quote- Prices should include delivery cost
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Vendors shall include a list of at least three (3) current references for which comparable work has been performed within the last two years. This list shall include company name, contact person, address, telephone number and email address
Within 30 days of delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified bidders should send their Applications and enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, John Snow Incoperated (JSI) will deduct 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Also, note that JSI- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- JSI reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder(s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with John Snow Incoperated.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- This is not a contract, It is for information purposes only.