Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Id: R000085668
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long-term relationship with your customer
- Acquiring a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments
- Resolving any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams
- Delivering NOS, shipment and share goals by executing the JBP plans in store/customer level
- Delivering superior sales fundamentals to win with shoppers/buying influencers at the FMOT and executes outstandingly at in-store/customer level.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with the minimum of a 2:1
- You must be able to domicile in the South East
- You must have finished NYSC
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a team
- You value diversity and you’re aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online