ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Control Officer
Reporting to: Head Infrastructure Quality
Travel Frequency: As Required
Reporting to: The Team Lead Quality Assurance and Control
Work Schedule: 8 am – 5 pm Weekdays
Job Grade: Outsourced
Department: Infrastructure Quality
Purpose of the Job
Deliverables, Decisionlevel, Demonstrate & Dimensions:
- In the Infrastructure Division of ipNX, The Quality Assurance and Control Officer will be responsible for the Outside Plant Quality Checks. You will be responsible for the Direct Field Quality Checks and snags reporting and clearing for all Project Deployment and Operations Activities in the Outside Plant and provide the necessary escalations to the HOD Infrastructure Quality when required.
- You will aid the Team Lead Quality Assurance and Control to provide up-to-date statuses of quality audits and acceptance testing of completed and ongoing projects within the Infrastructure Division.
- You are tasked with ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input when required.
- In addition to the above, you are also required to build capacity and develop teams working with you.
- Carry Out Spot checks on all Project Deployment and Operations Activities within the Division as required by the Division. These checks include snag lists and snag clearing.
- Escalate all standards and specifications issues noted in the field to the QA/QC Analyst for further actions.
- Provide the necessary field interpretations of the ipNX standards and specifications during project initiation stages.
- Provide weekly quality status reporting on all ongoing projects and operations activities within the Division.
- Provide Quality Assurance of all assigned Survey Contractors’ work and make the necessary recommendations.
- Update all As-Maintained Records for the Division.
- Build and maintain a healthy relationship with enterprise customers and stakeholders during all audit and quality-related activities.
- Drive internal and external training initiatives for team members.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Eng Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Certifications:
- CFOT is an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Fiber Turnkey Deployments and Civil Works and Materials standards.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Tools, AutoCAD / Visio.
- A good knowledge of GIS will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- 3 years experience in Turnkey Fiber Deployment and Civil Works standards and specifications.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Conversant with the Use of CAD and GIS.
- Hardworking and Tenacious.
- Action orientation.
- Tech Savvy.
- Result Driven.
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online