Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-Ââ€Âprofit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Project Management
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultants will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja with visits to supported states.
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate report writing and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of RSSH-C19RM Grant Management activities.
- Support the standardization of reporting and information processes across all units
- Provide administrative support, including dashboard and database management, and supporting the team with travel logistics.
- Ensure that plans (procurement, training, risk management, etc) are established in a timely manner, regularly monitored, updated, and reported in line with GF policies and guidelines and terms of grant agreement.
- Assist in developing contingency plans and adjusting programming to respond to new and emerging operational challenges.
- Work with Communications and Documentations Officer to identify communications opportunities and strategies to raise awareness about RSSH-C19RM
- Support and contribute to the overall functions of the RSSH-C19RM PMU
- Attend meetings (i.e., meeting with GF, with SRs during program review, RSSH – C19RM leadership meetings), document the minutes and follow up on the next steps.
- Support the Project Coordinator to identify bottlenecks to smooth implementation and follow up on resolution of the challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Sciences, Health Sciences or Behavioral Sciences
- 5-7 years working experience in development & humanitarian programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.