Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-Ââ€Âprofit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Data Science / Research
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultant will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja with visits to supported states
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Support demand creation activities to scale up COVID-19 screening amongst PLHIV
- Support research and program learning efforts where necessary
- Prepare reports and papers summarizing project results.
- Archiving and filing of M&E documents
- Prepare program-level analytic products
- Support printing of data collection and reporting tools
- Support the team to ensure timely submission of requests to management
- Support the team to conduct trainings
- Strengthen Data Quality Assurance processes and mechanisms for the GF project
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
- B. Tech, B.Sc or HND in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant fields with 3 to 5 years post NYSC experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Possession of a post graduate degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast changing and challenging environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.