Ishk Tolaram Foundation, founded in 2016, is a philanthropic organisation that provides access to quality education, healthcare, and skills training to underserved individuals in Indonesia, Nigeria and Singapore. Our purpose is to enable individuals to improve their quality of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Fadeyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Intended start date: July 3rd, 2023.
Reports to: Deputy Program Director, Program Officer, Nigeria
Overview of Role
- We are looking for a full-time Program Coordinator (Skills Hub) to join our team and support our work in skill acquisition. The role is based on-site in Lagos, Nigeria.
Participant Enrolment, Registration, and Screening:
- Support youth enrolment sensitisation and outreaches
- Manage ISH registration process and youth inquiry about the program
- Support applicant screening and eligibility verification
- Communicate interview schedules with students and track attendance
Soft Skills Training:
- Communicate soft skill training schedule with students
- Facilitate students’ completion of all program assessment surveys (entry, exit, etc.)
- Ensure readiness of classrooms and learning items for training
- Maintain inventory of training materials, tools, and facilitation props
- Support facilitator sourcing and learning delivery
- Coordinate all refreshments for program and alumni sessions
- Coordinate student vocational training scheduling.
- Track student training progression – attendance, attrition, and course completion
- Conduct site visits and document student feedback
- Track student internship placements and stipend disbursement
- Support Vocational Centre payment disbursements
- Support data-gathering activities for program reports and impact assessment.
Student Graduation & Alumni Engagement:
- Support student graduation planning and scheduling
- Support recognition and reward of outstanding students – certificates, awards, etc.
- Manage the alumni engagement program, including determining frequency, topics, mode of facilitation, and facilitators
- Coordinate and organise quarterly alumni sessions
- Follow up with students on the feedback of alumni session
- Coordinating alumni ISH space/facility use requests
Management of training rooms:
- General coordination and maintenance of the training rooms for leasing: space scheduling and availability, cleaning, facility support, monitoring and stock-taking during and post-use, and other assistance required by the lessee
General Administrative tasks for Skills Hub:
- Management of ISH Tracker and other related ISH/ITF documents
- Prepare updates for internal staff-level meetings, including preparing agendas, scheduling, taking minutes, and promptly following up on actionable items for weekly calls and other meetings
- Respond to all email/phone inquiries.
- Supporting ITF Communications to identify and showcase success stories
- Bi-monthly follow-up with students via WA group chats on their status
- Event coordination for ISH-related events
- Attend grant due-diligence events as necessary
- Any other related responsibilities
Academic Qualification / Work Experience
- Minimum Education Level: University / HND Graduate qualification in Management, Social Sciences or Administration
- Minimum of two years prior related work experience
- Previous work experience as an NGO office manager is preferred
- Experience in non-profit youth programming
- Experienced in handling administrative tasks
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Versed with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Social media savvy and
- Knowledge of facilitation skills – is an advantage
- Accessible and Friendly
- Problem-solving skills
- Anticipates needs and takes proactive initiative
- Strong self-organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to manage stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Strong moral character and diligence to duty.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and One-page Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. E.g: Programs Coordinator Vacancy’.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.