British International Junior School (BIJS), a newly purpose-built campus will be opening its doors for children aged 5 to 11 from September 2021. We offer the British curriculum combined with the Cambridge International Primary inquiry-based learning approach. Our core mission is to lay the foundation for quality learning to enable Pupils to succeed in the ever-changing global context.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Physical Education (P.E.) Teacher to join our reputable School.
- As a P.E Teacher you will play a crucial role in promoting physical fitness, fostering a love for sports and developing motor skills in our students.
- Design and deliver engaging P.E lessons that incorporate a variety of sports including swimming, fitness activities, and skill – building exercises.
- Plan and organise sports events, tournaments and intra- school competitions.
- Promote physical fitness, healthy lifestyle habits, and sportsmanship among students.
- Assess and monitor students’ progress, providing constructive feedback to enhance their physical development.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive environment during P.E classes, implementing proper safety protocols and accommodating diverse needs.
- Collaborate with other teachers to integrate P.E activities into interdisciplinary projects and school events.
- Maintain equipment and sports facilities, ensuring their cleanliness and functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or a related field.
- Experience teaching P.E to primary school students, preferably in an international or British curriculum setting.
- Strong knowledge of various sports, fitness activities, and motor skill development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current first aid and CPR certifications (preferred).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Cover Letter (highlighting your relevant experience and passion for promoting physical education and sports) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.