The Foundation for Alternative Learning in Underserved Communities (FALUC) aims to enhance education and economic empowerment in north-eastern Nigeria. FALUC leverages innovation, creativity, and advocacy to overcome barriers to quality education, opportunities, and resources for underserved individuals to reach their full potential and live a sustainable and fulfilling life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Volunteer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 months
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Volunteer will assist the MEL team in collecting, analyzing, and reporting data to measure the effectiveness and impact of our programs.
- This role provides a unique opportunity to contribute to evidence-based decision-making and continuous improvement of our projects
- Design and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks for our projects.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to assess program impact.
- Collaborate with program teams to incorporate learning and best practices.
- Contribute to accountability mechanisms to ensure transparency and responsiveness.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate results and recommendations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a database for program indicators and outcomes.
- Contribute to knowledge management and sharing of best practices across the FALUC.
- Participate in field visits to observe program activities and gather information.
- Background in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Passion for community development and making a positive impact.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and visualization tools (e.g., Excel, SPSS, or similar).
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Previous experience in data collection, research, or MEL-related work is a plus.
- Enhance practical experience in monitoring, evaluation, and data analysis.
- Contribute to evidence-based decision-making and program improvement.
- Enhance skills in data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team dedicated to social impact.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced MEL professionals.
- 24 hours per week over 4 working days.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online